Frank Conrad Bering contracted with Frand (Frank) Heidelberg to build this house at 3402 Fannin and Francis in 1911. The family home was built with lumber and millwork from his own firm, Bering Manufacturing Company. The cost to build the home? $14,859. In 2009, parish donations allowed Trinity Church to purchase the Bering House before sharply increasing property values meant developers likely would raze the home. While little remains of the old South End in what is now known as Midtown, Trinity Church committed to saving this piece of the City’s history for generations to come.
Exterior SE View, Circa 1920
Interior Staircase 2018